We are very happy for the great feedback we received on our panel discussion in April 22.
A big “Thank you” to our host and panelists for the interesting discussion, valuable insights and a lot of food for thought!
Find insights about how to include employees in a company’s security, how to best protect against ransomware attacks and what the most effective security measures are – or aren’t.
Topics discussed include:
- What are the lessons learned in security? How can security be implemented better?
- Will we ever get rid of ransomware attacks?
- Which role do employees play in a company’s security? Is awareness-training really worth the money spent?
- If the question is not “if” but “when” you will be attacked – how can you best prepare?
- How can you secure production sites most effectively?
- What are the top 3 measures to be taken in order to secure your IT and OT?
Hosted by: Clare Patterson
Former CIO of Shell Energy with a focus on cyber security & IT infrastructure transformation
- Named one of the Top CIOs in the UK
- Currently completing her PhD at the University of Kent on the topic of cyber security
- Since Nov. 2021: Advisory Board member of CyberCompare
CISO & Vice President for Security & IT Infrastructure at Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG
- 25 years of experience in information & cyber security
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- Founding member & leader of the UP KRITIS industry working group
Prof. Dr. Angela Sasse
Director of the interdisciplinary Graduate School SecHuman
- Chair of Human-centred Technology at University College London
- Fonder of the Research Institute for Sociotechnical Cyber Security
- Professorship for Human-Centred Security at Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Executive VP for Global Information Systems & Services at Bosch
- Master’s degree in Management at ESCP Business School
- Worked in engineering, product management, strategic business development to marketing & sales at Bosch
- Advisory Council Member at Bosch Management Support